You want to have strong and log nails but don´t like acrylic nails? Then the BeautifyMe Builder Gel will be your first choice. It can be used with nail tips or together with the nail form or without just to strengthen the nails. It has a thick texture with the ability to straightens on its own to make it easy to process. Ideal for Salons and beginners.
How to use:
- For best result please make sure that your nails are always oil free
- prepare your nail by pushing the cuticles back and roughen them with a buffer. For better bonding or if you have problem nails use the BeautifyMe Base Coat. If you using the Base Coat don´t remove the dispersion layer it will give extra bond
- apply a small amount of Builder Gel on your nail by using a gel brush and sculpture your nail (Please pay attention to build it correctly find the stress point first)
- press down your nail and where it gets white this is the point where the nail needs to be build the strongest otherwise it can be damaged afterwards
- make sure that no gel is applied into the cuticles it can cause unwanted cracks or liftings)
- cure it under the UV/LED lamp for 2 mins (if you using more then one layer make sure just to clean the last dispersion layer.
- use a file with grid above 120 to file your nails in the shape you like and to make them even
- polish your nails with a buffer and clean the dust
- proceed with nail art or colour
- needs to be sealed with Top Coat
- 9 different shades
- the darker ones can be used as camouflage gel to cover small marks
- Pictures with a T means they are rather transparent than having a makeup effect