Nail Glue to be used for nail tips.
How to use:
- Get your nail tip ready to glue on your natural nail.
- Put a small amount of glue on the nail tip and press it on your nail and hold it down with a bit of pressure for about 15 sec.
- Avoid glue contact with fabrics as skin burns may occur.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion or prolonged contact with skin.
- Do not use on nails that are infected, damaged or weak.
- Discontinue use if irritation, redness or discomfort occurs.
- If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water and see physician at once. Keep out of reach from children.