- BeautifyMe Nail files have all a 120/180 grid for professional buffing.
- Use the 180 grid to buff off Powder or builder gel and the 120 grid on the other side for the finish.
- The buffer will polish the nails afterwards to give them a flawless touch. Available in white or grey.
In general, you can return an unwanted product to us, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- it is not listed in section 2 – Products not eligible for return; and
- you log a return on the Website within 7 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective within 7 days from delivery to or collection by you.
- UV/Lamps carry a 6 months return policy
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 7 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference). Please bear in mind that refunds can take 5 – 10 working days to reflect in your account.
Items which are not consumables or where seals have not been broken (such as lamps, Acrylic Nails, sealed wipes, etc.) can be exchanged, provided that such variation is available, and is available at the same price as the product originally purchased.
The following products are not eligible for a refund, exchange or credit:
- products marked “Sale“, or “Special“;
- electronic vouchers;
- a beauty product which has been used; or
- products which have been personalised for you or made to your specifications, unless defective
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us of such delivery / collection by logging a return on the Website within 7 days of delivery.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair / replacement is possible) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
Should you stay in what our courier considers as an “Outlying Area” we kindly ask the Courier Guy Dropbox for instructions.
Credits and refunds are normally handled within 7 days of logging the return (bear in mind that refunds can take 1-4 working days to reflect in your account). Repairs and replacements could take longer, depending on parts / replacement availability.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects (for example, all lamps are tested when they arrive at our Distribution Center).
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
Returns cost instant R20.00 within Johannesburg and Pretoria – R50.00 – R70.00 in other areas and will deducted from the refund.
Beautify Me will organise pick up from your location.
Note, if payment is done before 10am, delivery will be next day.
Outside of Johannesburg – Outlying areas- delivery will take 2-3 working days, as per The Courier Guy.